What are the requirements to list my property?

Anyone that has a property that can accommodate a self-contained RV is welcome to list their property. As a general rule of thumb, you’ll need flat land with a large enough space that an RVer may use for overnight camping. You will also need to provide proof of liability insurance.

Lastly, you'll need to create a Roadpass account and set up a Stripe connected account, so you’re able to receive payments. We'll walk you through those last couple of steps if you start listing with us!

You can learn more about our guidelines and expectations here: https://host.campendium.com/host-standards 

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful