After saving some of your favorite campgrounds, follow the steps in each tab below to view your favorites from the desktop site or mobile app.
- Go to https://www.campendium.com/
- Click your profile icon in the top right to go to your profile page.
- Click the Favorites tab on your profile page (note that if you haven't left any reviews or added photos, you'll land on Favorites automatically).
- Click on the state you'd like to see your favorites in.
- You'll see pins on the map for your favorites in each state you select, as well as links to go to each campground page to see more details.
If you're a Roadpass Pro member, you can also see favorites on the search results map on either the website or iOS app.
After running a search on the Campendium website, click the heart icon on the right side of the map and select "Favorites Only" to see the favorites you have saved on the map. Note that if you don’t have any favorites in a particular area, there won’t be any pins to see.
If you want to see your favorites mixed in with all the campgrounds in the area, click on the heart icon on the map and select “Show All.”
- Open the Campendium app on your phone.
- Tap in the search bar and select Favorites from the list.
- You'll see pins on the map for your favorites, as well as an option to view them in a list instead. Tap on any of your favorites to go to that page to see more details.
If you're a Roadpass Pro member, you can also see favorites on the search results map.
When you run a search on the Campendium iOS app, any location you have marked as a favorite will be represented with a heart symbol on the map. Note that if you don’t have any favorites in a particular area, there won’t be any heart pins to see.
In list view, locations you marked as a favorite will show the heart icon too!